Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Weekend: Pros and Cons

Pro: Discovering I can vacuum our entire apartment from ONE centrally-located outlet. Who says I'm not domestic?
Con: It was the first time I've vacuumed since we moved in.


Pro: Getting to spend Friday night with husband at a cabin up at Sundance!
Con: My imagination (fed by Hollywood) had me convinced that there was a high chance of a serial killer breaking in and murdering the both of us.


Con: We thought we had tickets to the BYU-Utah football game- then they fell through. 
Pro: But we found more tickets for husband and I to go to the game!
Con: However, BYU decided that they didn't want to play that day, and got slaughtered by Utah. 


Pro: I got all caught up on my sleep...
Con: ... because I slept in until 1:00 PM on Sunday, on account of getting sick Saturday night.


Pro: Husband set up our bookshelves and I organized them.
Con: There is no con, they are awesome. Pictures will be coming soooon!


Pro: I got some good hours of studying in (this isn't really a pro, but I was proud of myself)
Con: I have my first tests this week... wish me luck!

At the football game... before we were getting killed... 

*Sidenote* At one point during the game, husband was so frustrated with our team that he turned to me and said: "I can't believe this Grace, YOU could tackle better than our guys right now."
Ummmm, thanks?

Aww... look how cute he is, putting together our bookshelves.


 
 
Also, I am looking around for a new camera (it's hard to steal my mom's when I don't live at her house anymore) so sorry about the lack of pictures/good pictures.

1 comment: