Saturday, January 11, 2014

Working Woman

Well I should probably clarify, I've worked through all of college but it's only been part time, so now that I'm working full time, WHOA. 
I got to Friday and was exhausted! I fell asleep at 11 PM and didn't wake up until 11 the next morning! 

But I love having this little break from homework. I get off work at 5 and head right to the gym (I'm terrible at maintaining a good workout schedule when I am in school! I'll be good for a week, and then I'll have a couple tests to study for, and then somehow it's been 3 months and I haven't been back to the gym haha), then I come home and actually make dinner! 

I love it. Having time for all this homemaking stuff is awesome.

A few of my new year's resolutions include some big apartment projects that I'm excited to have time to do, and I'll most definitely share on here as I complete them, like:

- reorganizing and cleaning out all my kitchen cupboards (I probably won't share pics of this one haha boring!)
- redesigning my bookshelves (still toying with a few ideas on how I want to do this one!)
- replacing and rearranging my picture wall! I am so excited about this one.

To name a few. 

Ooh I've also started back into my shopping fast
Starting Jan 1  and ending May 1. 

Feel free to join me! It's so refreshing to exercise that self control and really makes you realize wants vs needs in a way I was never able to before. 
Plus come May 1 shopping is suddenly so much more fun



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a really long time for a shopping fast! I don't think I could do it!

    ReplyDelete