Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding Pictures Day 4: Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, and Flower Girls

Sorry I was such a slacker and didn't post yesterday! The day was over before I even knew what had happened (there were tests to be studied for, classes to be skipped attended, a wedding slideshow for my sister-in-law to be made, my grown-out roots had to be taken care of, and a bridesmaid sleepover to attend) but here is day 4:

The Bridesmaids:

 Caroline (my cousin), Markell, Anne (my sister), Me, Rachel, Jordan, Shayla (sister-in-law?? weird.)


 Jord                         Rach                 Carol                     Anne                 Kell                 Shay


 Workin it.


 


   




 
 Hahaha. This was taken after we had left for the night.



The Groomsmen: 








 We had to, right?


Flower Girls:

 

My niece Gwenna and my little cousin Jane!
They both look really happy for me don't they?











33 comments:

  1. CUTE! That pic of the girls and Jean kills me. MARKELL. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous, funny, fun, and expressive photos! I LOVE how great your bridesmaids were-- so, so darling. And your flower girls-- too cute and funny! The groomsmen... priceless.

    I LOVE the amazing "jump shot"-- classic. And doesn't it just sum up everyone's complete JOY and energy? You may've had the best group ever of friends and loved ones to share your biggest day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- How did you not wreck your wedding dress by jumping like that?!?! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are your bridesmaids dresses from? I am in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! where did you get the bridesmaids dresses?! :D

      Delete
  5. Thank you! They are from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you remember the brand of the dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's called the Horkelia Shift and actually Anthropologie designed it for their stores!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your dress! So beautiful...where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it made by a woman named Penelope Perkins! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Hi
    The dress is beautiful--thanks for sharing it! I'm a new reader of your blog; a friend of mine shared it with me, because I'm also making a wedding dress, for my own wedding, and decided to start a new blog to share the process. Are you still in Bton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice wedding pictures. EXTRAORDINARY. TechnTechie

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow....Wonderful wedding dress collection . They looks beautiful . I really love them .Thank you for sharing such a wonderful African lace wedding dress collection.
    We have a great collection of African fabrics.Visit us hope you guys love them.

    ReplyDelete