Monday, December 15, 2014

So so thankful in 2014:

A few things I'm thankful for this year:
(yes, it's halfway through December but there was no way this post was going to get written in the middle of finals week - which I survived, by the way. 
So Happy very-late Thanksgiving! Hope yours was grand.)

>>> A husband who is unbelievably supportive of me and my dreams and also equally willing and excited to plan adventures around the world or just binge-watch Game of Thrones in our apartment. 

>>> The fact that I'm somehow in medical school and learning to be a doctor! I have a moment at least weekly where I can't believe this is my life - SO GRATEFUL!

>>> My family (and especially my parents!) that not only do I love, but I love being around! I love our hilarious group chats and face-timing at midnight and how I know they've always got my back - they're my people, and I am thankful for it. 

>>> Friends - new and old - that care about my life and make me realize how wonderful people can be (and are so much fun to buy Christmas presents for!)

>>> Our little apartment that is in the perfect location and is the perfect size for me and JP - not to mention the fabulous family that is renting it to us!

And now, a few pictures from our Thanksgiving, including but not limited to matching sweaters, deep fried turkey, and black and white checkered McKenzie Child dinnerware:









No comments:

Post a Comment