Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sundance Film Festival


Jean Paul and I have gone to the Sundance Film Festival for a few years now, and I seriously look forward to it every year. This year it was a blizzard! Which made the drive up slightly dangerous and waiting in line freezing cold. But after eating dinner at our favorite bagel shop in Park City and purchasing some Creme Brulee Hot Chocolate we were good to go haha.

One of the reasons I love going to the film festival is because of the people up there. We've met people from all over the United States!  They come to Park City specifically for the festival and it is so interesting talking to them about which celebrities they've seen, where they've eaten, what movies they've liked, etc.

Yesterday we spoke with a couple who had seen Dustin Hoffman, Tinie Tempah, and Harvey Weinstein at their hotel that morning, and then later we were sitting next to a group of girls who won backstage passes to meet Drake! c  r  a  z  y.

Seeing the movies at the festival is incredible because since it is the world premier of the film, the director is there, along with the writers, actors, etc. And they sit in the theater and watch the film with the audience and answer questions after. I love it.
This year we got tickets to see "Lay the Favorite" which was a really outstanding film.
Bruce Willis, Rebecca Hall, Catherine Zeta Jones, Vince Vaughn, and Joshua Jackson all starred in the film, and you can read a synopsis of it here
We loved it! Definitely the best we've seen out of all the years we've gone. 

So blurry... My apologies.


 Guy on the far left? That's Bruce Willis!

Bruce is the guy with no hair+ the scarf + white shirt


3 comments:

  1. Facebook me back...I tried getting tickets but it was confusing. Teach me how so I can do it next year. How did you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what it is bout seeing celebrities in real life, but i just get soo excited! even seeing this picture of bruce willis makes me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute hat and the color of your nails! May I ask what nail polish you're wearing? (And where you found your sweet hat?)

    Btw, passers-by probably thought that you and JP were celebs!

    ReplyDelete