Sunday, December 5, 2010

Musicals

I LOVE MUSICALS.
My sister can vouch for that, as we have performed our fair share of duets while in the car driving. (She's Elphaba, I'm Glinda. She's the Phantom, I'm Christine/the organ. You get the point.)
So obviously I kind of went crazy while I was here and saw every musical and play I possibly could, and here they are!

Plays:

Horse. Puppets. Need I say more? haha we saw it as a class for Great War/Modernism.


LOVED THIS! Saw it at the Globe. Stood the whole time. It was fantastic.



Saw this during Halloween week. Refer to my earlier blog post for more details haha.



This was FANTASTIC! Ben Barnes (aka Prince Caspian) is the main guy, and he NAILED IT! (oh, it's all about WWI and his love affair with a Frenchwomen, little risque but really good!)



Musicals:

We saw this on our second night in London, still one of my favorites I've ever seen.




Made me cry. Literally mind-blowing. Changed my life. Should be on everyone's bucket list to see before they die. The end.



CLASSIC. Third time I've seen it, gets better every time.



UNREAL. The costuming? Genius. The English accents made it a hundred times better too!



Front row tickets. I think I had goosebumps the whole show.


No comments:

Post a Comment