Monday, December 6, 2010

Winding down

My days at the London Centre are coming to a close! By Wednesday, all our stuff will be packed, finals will be over, and everyone will be out of the house for good. Some are going home, others are traveling with friends. I have the privilege of traveling through Europe with 8 fabulous girls for 10 days, but more of that later.
Today I was thinking about everything I've done in London this past semester, and I've had some of the most incredible experiences here! I've been able to document some of them on this blog, but there is no way really to describe the experience I've had this semester. Except to recommend that every single person even THINKING about doing a study abroad, to do it! And seriously, London is the best one. It will change your life, there is NO WAY it won't. I've grown in ways I didn't even realize were possible, I've made some of the best friends that I really believe I will have for the rest of my life, I've learned so much about myself and others, my testimony has been strengthened in ways that would only be possible here, and being here has allowed me to make some pretty important decisions with a clear mind. I've learned how much people mean to me, and I appreciate little things that I used to take for granted. My world has been blown open and I really don't want it to end!





London 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment