Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Very First Ever Bridal Shower

My lovely future mother-in-law threw me my very first 
bridal shower this past Saturday.
It was a blast and so so nice of her to do for me!

And it was very needed too. Between Jean Paul and I we literally only have a mattress and some pillows and a few pieces of free furniture from my Dad's old office so we are in desperate need of housing supplies. haha. Really though

We wanted to register at Nordstrom (yep we're really good at being domestic) but were forbidden by both of our mothers haha. 

Anyways, the bridal shower was like Christmas morning and it's so funny how excited I now get over things like measuring cups and cute oven mitts and dish towels
Now I just need some cooking lessons... :)









 








No comments:

Post a Comment