Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mid-Week Date Night

On Thursday I managed to tear Mr. JP away from the TV for approximately 45 minutes (March Madness might be the end of me...) and we went on a little date to the Malt Shoppe! 

I got an Orange Creamsickle shake and 
he originally claimed he didn't want one, and then somehow ended up with a butterscotch-cookie dough

We were entertained by observing and commenting on the un-proportionally high amount of awkward first dates occurring around us, which was quite hilarious, and it made me think about our first date (which took place at iHop, in case you were wondering) but I don't think we were quite as awkward as some of the interactions we witnessed at the Malt Shoppe...
:)
Happy Weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that place is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! everytime i go to EFY, we always go there the night before check in. so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! those shakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete