Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dancing the Night Away

This past weekend I finally had a wedding to attend!
You remember how much Jean Paul and I love weddings?
Well my friend Sarah (who I went on study abroad with to London) got married on Saturday! She was an absolutely beautiful bride and the reception was fabulous. 
It also doubled as a pseudo-reunion, which I loved because it had definitely been far too long since I had seen some of my London family!






One downside to being married? I don't get to participate in the bouquet toss anymore... It really used to be my favorite part of weddings. But I guess getting married is worth giving it up ;) haha. 
 



 The "significant others club"
They were good sports while all the girls danced and got caught up on each others lives... for 2.5 hours...


The sparkler send-off was awesome - probably because they had the BIGGEST sparklers I have ever seen. These things were like torches.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my word I'm so glad I found your blog, it's so beautiful! These wedding photos are adorable, I LOVE weddings and can't wait to have my own :) I'm following right now!

    xo
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have to say, my very favorite part of the post is that in the really cute picture of you, Molly and Jord the grass is on fire. Love it! And love that I got to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEEMS YOU ENJOYED IT...
    www.rhhcp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete