Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013!

JP and I had a low key Easter Sunday this year, which I loved. Most of my family is out of town for Spring break (thanks a lot BYU...) and JP's family is from South Africa so they haven't quite converted to the American tradition of going all out for every single holiday haha. 
However Easter Saturday (is that an official day?) was spent down in Axtell (about 1.5 hours south of Provo) visiting my grandparents and spending time with cousins. 
We had an easter egg hunt and, thanks to my awesomely generous grandpa, the eggs were filled with varying amounts money.
 Needless to say that made for a way more intense easter egg hunt than plain old peep-filled eggs... 
(nothing against peeps! they are one of my favorite candies) 
haha. 



Then we took our colored eggs and rolled them down a hill!
*see below*
^^^ does anyone else's family do this??

And what's a better way to end an Easter Saturday than with a picnic at the park?!
Am I the only twenty-something person who still LOVES the swings? 


^^^ you might be tempted to think that's a homeless person lounging on the picnic table, but nope! 
It's just my dad basking in the sun haha. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really love your blog! I've been following it for a while, and rarely comment. But! I saw you at the dermatologist's office about a week ago and didn't have the nerve to say anything. I had one of those, "Oh my gosh, they're REAL." moments, and just couldn't bring myself to it.

    So... thanks for being so great and cool.
    K bye.

    Reille K.
    justreille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete