Thursday, April 26, 2012

Take Me Away

7GlRHf on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs



Hey Mr JP--

I'm in a mood to travel. 
I'm starting to get antsy (that tends to happen if I stay here in Provo too long. )
I don't even need to go somewhere super exotic -- California, Las Vegas, St. George, even Park City for a few days would work fine.
Of course, we could go back to Hawaii if you wanted, remember how much fun that was? (see above)
Or San Fransisco round 2 would also be okay...
Or maybe New York? It's been far too long since we've been back east and you probably miss it as much as I do. 
Think about it, let me know, 

Sincerely, 
your wife/eternal travel companion



2 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I wanna go somewhere fun and exotic but that's expensive...so maybe just a Disneyland trip! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i could like this i would! take us with you guys... even though me and jon arent married can we come? Pretty please!!

    ReplyDelete