Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Trip Up North

This past weekend JP and I joined my family up in Logan, Utah to watch my little brother play a million basketball games. 
(... it was a tournament and felt like that many, in the best way though- I actually really like watching basketball when I know the people playing! So, NBA finals? No thanks. High school basketball tournament? Sign me up!)



We ate at a delicious sandwich place called "Logan's Heroes" and seriously, GO THERE. So freakishly good. Get the spicy italian. 


Then we went and saw "The Purge" and by went, I mean I went unwillingly because I was coerced into it by JP and my older brother. I hate scary movies, passionately. I saw "The Ring" when I was in 7th grade and it literally scarred me for life. I don't think I've really seen a truly scary movie since. So it was lucky for me that The Purge is a huge let-down and not scary really at all haha. 

Oh, and in case you didn't see it all over social media, last Friday was National Donut Day! So we found the best donuts in Logan and celebrated it one day late, because we might have dropped the ball a little on the actual holiday. whoops :)

Then, come bright and early Monday morning I turned in my application for medical school! It took me hundreds of hours to get that thing finished and clicking the "submit" button gave me quite the mix of emotions... It was like relief and terror and thrill and panic all mixed into one haha.


And now I'm just slowly ticking things off my to-do list because we leave for Europe in 5 days!! I can't even wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment