Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Pumpkin Carving Party {minus the carving part}


JP and I attended a pumpkin carving party put on by my cousin, and my goodness I don't know if I've ever been to a party where there was so much creative-ness being projected onto pumpkins! 
I mean, people had power drills out. Power drills!

JP and I however, found ourselves in a bit of a conundrum (<-- that, right there, is a great word)
You see, neither of us exactly excel when it comes to being creative and putting sharp knives in our hands while we're trying to be creative? That's just dangerous. 

Also, our pumpkin was honestly the most perfect pumpkin I have ever laid eyes on. The shape, the color, the lack of any blemishes! It was a state fair pumpkin. 

Anyways, those two factors sort of led us to the decision to not carve our pumpkin [see picture above] so instead we chatted. socialized, tried to figure out what everyone else was carving, and had ourselves an absolutely fabulous time. 













No comments:

Post a Comment