Monday, October 21, 2013

Here's to a New Week:


My life lately, summed up:

Dinner dates with couple friends + brunching with california friends (come visit again!) + exercising... wait, nope that didn't happen... I blame netflix entirely + watching the boston red sox game (!!!) + eating j-dawgs & donut holes + finally seeing Captain Phillips + studying for a statistics test + acing that statistics test + preparing to fly to DC on Thursday + not doing laundry + sending mail to my favorite missionary (my sis is almost halfway done!) + and of course blogging, instead of making notecards for a chemistry test.



2 comments:

  1. I like the jordan tanner selfie banner in the background :) Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you watch episode three of downton? i about died!

    ReplyDelete