Thursday, February 13, 2014

An Afternoon in Salt Lake:

I dropped JP off at the airport this morning -- he's headed to Colorado for a law school competition!
So I decided to take advantage of already being in Salt Lake City and ran a few errands.

First, I had lunch with my mom - she's an attorney for the federal court and works in SLC on Thursdays. So we headed to a little restaurant we love named Shanghai for their noodle bowls!

Then, the obligatory wander through City Creek -- you know, Nordstrom, J. Crew, Anthropologie, etc etc. 
I'm still on my shopping fast (it's is going prettttttty well) so I didn't purchase anything, but it's still fun to look! Right? 

Wrong. It was an exercise in self control that I almost failed. So I quickly left and wandered through downtown Salt Lake until I happened upon that really cute blue boulangerie that everyone instagrams when they go to Salt Lake haha 

But, because I have been feel particularly nostalgic for Paris lately (JP and I are currently brainstorming good reasons for us to move back there this summer haha) I popped in and bought a florentine (and a diet coke)!

All in all, not a bad day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment