Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day: All By Myself


The actual 14th of February was spent watching my little brother play in his basketball games and eating thai food with my parents (I totally third-wheeled their Valentines date... and loved every minute of it haha)

Since JP had to be out of town on the official day of love, we celebrated early! And with our friends Eric and Kimmi too!

We headed up to the J&G Grill at the St. Regis in Park City (a favorite of JP's and mine! We've been twice before - our first time was when we celebrated our first Valentines Day together while dating!) 
where I had the best short ribs and tuna tartar of my life, followed up by a salted caramel ice cream/popcorn dessert that 
a) they had somehow made classy
and
b) was absolutely incredible. 

It was the best night and the best celebration of love a girl could ask for. 
:)
And now I'm just excited for JP to get home tomorrow! Woohoo!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Nice article. http://www.blogercup.com

    ReplyDelete