So I have officially lived in London for over a week! Craaaazy.
- seeing Jersey Boys the musical
- riding on the bus
- almost getting run over by a bus while crossing the street in high heels
- spending time in the Kensington Gardens (which, until 3 hours ago, we thought was Hyde Park... haha)
- visiting Primark.. twice!
- buying bright red rain boots!
- discovering boutiques
- eating desserts at bakeries
- getting caught in the rain - finally!
- Visiting the British Library -- we saw the original sheet music of Handel's Messiah, the napkin The Beatles wrote "yesterday" on, and many more treasures!
- eating lots of good food!
- learning about amazing places/paintings/sculptures in class.... and then going to see them in real life!
That's just a few things I can think of off the top of my head... I really should be sleeping, it's 1:43 AM here! stupid jet-lag.
Us studying in Kensington Gardens... haha not.
YSA DANCE! They loved us... and promptly started playing "american" music when we walked in (i.e. Kesha, Justin Bieber, Cindy Lauper, Beyonce, etc.) so classic.