Thursday, February 2, 2012

Firehouse Subs


It's just one of those weeks. 

Last week, I made dinner 4 times (What? You think I deserve a medal? Me too.)
And this week it seems I am lucky if I remember to eat dinner haha. 
So last night, not wanting to break the streak and heat the stove up, we went out! 
To Firehouse Subs to be exact. 
I've been wanting to try it for a while and it definitely didn't disappoint. 
(the Haagan Das shake from Smash Burger I had for dessert didn't disappoint either...shh)

  Oh and um, the hats aren't just for kids...


 


3 comments:

  1. I just found your sweet blog, and I'm so excited to be your newest follower! This post is so cute, and those sandwiches look delicious!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously having this same kind of week. We made dinner once. And it was like sooo late. So busy. Shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, can we work with you about children toy hat
    my email is chinakason@qq.com

    ReplyDelete