Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is There Something in the Water?

4 
of my good friends from my London study abroad got engaged this last week...

Four! 
How crazy is that?

And three of them on the same night!
I really think there is something in the water...
And can you say quadruple engagement party?!

I have been a bit party-deprived lately! It seems there aren't as many occasions for parties at the beginning of the year, so I can't wait!

I am just beyond ecstatic for them.

Congrats Meegan Morgan Molly and Devri!!!



Me and Meegs:
(at the HP7 world premier)


Me and Morgs
(Halloween: Cat woman and Michael Jackson, obviously)
  


Me and Molls
(matching in Paris)


Me and Dev
(HUGE rugby fans)
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!! I couldnt be happier for Molly! When I found out I was ecstatic! it is beyond exciting! love this!

    ReplyDelete