Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I was so excited for Leap Day! 
It only comes around once every four years people, four years! 
We get a whole extra day in our lives this year, what did you do with it?!

 Personally I left class early because that was the last place I wanted to spend my Leap Day, and had a lovely two-hour chat with my fellow class-ditcher Rachel. And then I went and fulfilled my TAing duties (a little responsibility was probably a good idea) Then tonight I had a waffle party. And watched 'Modern Family'
 
Homework? That can wait til tomorrow. Today is Leap Day!

[When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.]
 
- Cynthia Heimel-





2 comments:

  1. You are stunning! I honestly have been browsing your blog ror the last hour! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete