Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Wedding for Dinner & Sweet Tooth Fairy for Dessert:

This past Friday one of my London girls Devri got married! She was a beautiful bride and the wedding was at the Grand America Hotel, which, let me tell you, is fabulously fancy and made me feel a little bit like I was at a swanky party from Mad Men... (told you I was obsessed). 
There was food and dancing to a live band and I finally got to catch up with Molly Jane which I had been dying to do forever! 

And what better way to finish the night off than with a cupcake from Sweet Tooth Fairy? Try the Creme Brulee. It's hands-down my new favorite. :)

Sidenote: This Spring semester I've become frightfully good at putting off homework and studying, so much so that tomorrow I am pretty sure I have 7 hours of schoolwork to do before Monday morning, so I have that to look forward to haha. 

I hope your weekend was wonderful! 







1 comment:

  1. ah we went to sweet tooth fairy on saturday to get cake bites and i saw the creme brulee cupcake and i'm still dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete