Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bad News Bentley

So yesterday I went swimming at Riverside Country Club, and guess who I ran into?
That's right! Bentley from the Bachelorette. 

I was freaking out quite a bit haha. 
He was really very nice and didn't mind taking a picture with a way-too-obsessed fan (me).
 I asked him if a lot of what he said on the show was edited and he laughed and explained that most of what he said in the interviews was cut and re-pieced together and he actually said most of it before he had even met Ashley! 
Turns out I know his aunt really well (who knew?) and I met Cozy too! 




If you look real close, you'll see Cozy on the left side of the pictures. 

I'm so creepy, but if you are a Bachelorette fan you'll understand. 

#teambentley for life!

6 comments:

  1. how can you like him? He is terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Bachelorette and LOVE your swim suit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is that you asked him for a picture. i can promise you now i would have done the exact same thing and i'm not even a huge fan of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE your swimsuit! I must buy it! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete