Monday, June 20, 2011

Redecorating

I FINALLY finished redecorating my room! 
I am moving out again in the Fall so this was more of a fun summer project to keep me busy, but I am quite pleased with the results! Let me know what you think!


Before:

 



During:
Jean Paul was very nice and helped a lot during this part...









AFTER:








I'm a pretty big fan of Sperry Topsiders...

*Bedspread, Bedskirt, and Pillows: Anthropologie 
(on super sale too! They are all from different collections and I think we had to call every Anthro in the USA to piece together the whole thing... totally worth it)
 *Lamp: vintage from my Grandma's basement (awesome find)
 *Curtains: Homemade

4 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! how in the world did you make those curtains?? you are so talented. your pictures are so good too! miss you guys, hope your having a lovely summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Grace! Adorable. Way too cute. I love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete