Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mormon Olympics

So challenge number two was basically a track meet and the first part was named the 
"Capistrano Ragnar." 

The family was divided into four teams of 6 and had to relay race down the length of Beach Road (that's literally the name of the street our beach house is on). 



 I was assigned to run the first leg. I've never been so nervous in my life.
Each leg of the race was about 400 meters and it was way harder for me than it should have been. 
But don't worry, my team pulled out the victory! 

After the relay race, there was a 50 yard dash and a running long jump competition. 
It was pretty epic. But the best part of the day was when the guy next door (whom we haven't spoken to at all) came out and asked if this was the 
Mormon Olympics?*

Yes my friend, it certainly is. How far can you jump?


*We still don't know how he guessed we were LDS... Modest swim suits? Lots of children? Minimal profanity? Traveling in huge groups? It's anyone's guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment