Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Challenge #1

We had a ball! 
Challenge #1 involved a series of ball-related athletic events. I'm happy to report no one cried (okay, two people cried) or was seriously injured (my aunt almost broke her ankle, but "almost" doesn't count). 

First we had to throw golf balls off the deck and have them land in various-sized containers
 (harder than it sounds, trust me)



















Next we had to throw a football through a variety of hoops. 
Once again, more difficult than it sounds. 
(okay, maybe just in my case)





 My hair in humidity = lion's mane. 






The next game was an egg toss using golf balls. 

 You would have thought that we were tossing golden eggs and the sand was lava, that's how seriously everyone was taking it. 

Luckily even though my family seems like they want to kill each other while they're competing, there are usually no hard feelings after its all over. 

The Collins family All-Star competition is well underway. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment