Friday, October 19, 2012

Becca's Bachelorette Party!

One of my favorite people in the whole world is getting married today!

Becca and I have been friends for our whole lives. Literally. 
We grew up just down the street from each other and remained friends through elementary, junior high, high school, and beyond! Becca is one of those people who even if you go a couple months without seeing her, as soon as you are back together it's like you've never missed a beat, and I can't say that about many people!
I am just so thrilled for her to begin this new chapter in her life, so earlier this week my good friend Beth and I threw Becca a "little black dress" themed bachelorette party! 
It was a blast, and so hilarious. And I think a very successful farewell to her single life haha. 




Charades:




We had to:


Apparently this is how we take pictures after being friends for 21 years:

No comments:

Post a Comment