Thursday, October 4, 2012

Obsessed.

Have any of you watched the TV series Revenge?
Oh. My. Goodness. 
Mr. JP and I are obsessed with it. 

The first season became available on Netflix recently and, having heard good things about it, we decided to give it a try. 

Fast forward five days: 
We're currently on episode 19 (there are 22 in the first season) and we set a DVR recording for the second season, which started last Sunday. 

We might have a little problem. 
Sleep, homework, exercise have all taken a backseat to watching Revenge haha. 
It's soo good. 
If you need a new TV show to watch (ha, yeah does anyone ever need one?) I would highly recommend it - especially if you want it to consume your life and fill up all your free time. 


6 comments:

  1. ok, so at first i made fun of this show, but then i started watching and got addicted. seriously i understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed!!!!!! We did the same thing! I was counting down the days until season 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLA! Told ya So :) I knew you guys would be freaks about it....just like us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would have rather watched the first season all together like that because I forgot so many little details! It's such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah JP WOULD love this show. My mom has been obsessed with Revenge since it first aired. She won't ever let us delete it off the DVR because she loves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great show! I'm glad you two love it too!

    ReplyDelete