People often ask me if I've discovered anything about Jean Paul since we've been married that I am surprised about or didn't know before we moved in together. And usually I say 'not really' (I mean, we did date for two years... a person can't hide much for that long haha).
However, lately I've started keeping track when I learn something about Jean that surprises me, and here is what I've compiled so far:
- He hates eating breakfast before 11 AM.
- He would eat beef jerky and sugared cereal for every meal if I wasn't there to intervene.
- He hates making the bed- the whole idea of it. He doesn't even like it when I make the bed because he thinks it's a waste of time.
- He is really good at folding laundry (this has been awesome)
- He is against decorating for holidays?? So random.
- He looooves my hair dryer. Seriously, you've never seen the guy so excited.
- He refuses to follow recipes when he cooks (that was a fun one to discover...)
- He doesn't think I am responsible enough to have my own key to our apartment (I figured this one out when it took him 2 months to make me a copy... and then when I lost it he wasn't really surprised... oops)
- Hanging pictures is not his strong point... (think seven holes in the wall for one little frame..)
- He spends more time online shopping than I do.
- He just pushes the peanut butter lid on to close it- he doesn't even screw it closed.