Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Thankful List

I once heard of the best way to make a thankful list: 
List the first ten things that come to mind that you are thankful for, and then start your list over and list ten more. 
I like it because it makes you think about the good things in your life that perhaps are overlooked most of the time. 
So, without further ado, here are the additional 10 things in my life I am thankful for:


I am thankful that I have a husband who makes breakfast for me. 

And takes my car to get fixed for me. 

I am thankful for long life chats with good friends. 

I am grateful for Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogger, and all other sorts of time wasters that I just love. 

I am thankful that I have a laptop to do my schoolwork on. 

I am thankful that lots of good artists come give concerts in Salt Lake City. 

I am thankful that I know what I want to do with my life. 

I am thankful for good TA's that save me in my hard classes. 

I am grateful for words of wisdom and quotes from inspired people that I can apply to my own life. 

I am thankful for the interesting people in my life that cause me to think outside myself and want to be more than what I am.


And there is my random list of things I am thankful for!
I hope you are all having a fabulous Thanksgiving break!



No comments:

Post a Comment