Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Link List:

 Here are a few things inspiring me/keeping me busy now that school is out!


  • I've watched this video no less than 5 times today! It's beautiful!
  •  
  • In an effort to spruce up our little drab stairwell (we live in a basement) I scoured the internet to find a good deal on this gorgeous thing! I'm obsessed with it. 
  •  
  • I find myself returning to this site multiple times a day, it's my new favorite!

  • I have also undertaken a little DIY craft project! So let's all cross our fingers and hope my copy of this turns out somewhat presentable :)
  •  
  • This song is on repeat in our apartment. Literally. I am listening to it right now. 
  •  
  • Also, I am trying to save up/justify buying this for Summer! The buttons down the front?! I'm dying.




1 comment: