- Finals are OVER.
- The Heat won last night. (I don't really care but that makes for a happy husband, which makes for a happy wife)
- I've had Thai food for dinner 2 out of the last 2 nights now, and I'm seriously considering it for round 3 tonight...
- Mr JP showed up bearing gifts for me two nights ago, (i.e. a new phone case and some Burberry perfume) I was SO taken aback but then he explained that his company had a bunch of free rewards points they had to use, and he decided to buy ME stuff with them! Instead of himself! How did I end up with this guy?
- On a healthier note, I have decreased my caffeine consumption to only 1-2 cans of Diet Dr. Pepper a day... it wasn't easy...
- California is calling... & it's only TWO more weeks til I get to see the beach!
- My apartment is a mess, but it doesn't even stress me out because I know that now I have time to clean it! (Is that pathetic or what?)
- Oh I bought some orange paint for a little project that I now have time to do! So excited!
- Sno-Cones are now a regular part of my diet.
- And my flower garden that I was obsessed with last year? It's starting to bloom again!!
So basically this whole post can be summed up with the words
On a completely unrelated note, did you know I always wanted to name one of my (future) daughter's "Summer"?
Well, obviously the dream died when I married Mr JP.
She would hate us.